THE CBD Oath
As active members of the global CBD industry, it is our responsibility to represent the industry in a responsible and professional manner:
- First and foremost, we always STRONGLY ADVISE consulting your own personal medical professional, before including CBD (or any other health associated product) into you’re your current lifestyle or diet.
- Hempful Ltd does not sell any products which violate the 1971 Misuse of Drugs Act. Hempful Ltd offers unique foods, food supplements and cosmetics produced from hemp. Taken or used regularly they can help to support well-being and maintain optimal health. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Therefore we will NEVER MAKE CLAIMS that are unsubstantiated about what CBS does or does not do for the human body. Medical or health-based claims cannot be made unless they have been through the rigorous 5 stage clinical testing process that is required to support such a claim:
- Phase 0 clinical trials: Exploring if and how a new drug may work
- Phase I clinical trials: Is the treatment safe?
- Phase II clinical trials: Does the treatment work?
- Phase III clinical trials: Is it better than what’s already available?
- Submission for approval: New drug application (NDA)
- It is also ILLEGAL TO SIGHT SUCH CLAIMS on your product, by association to your product or on any platform associated in the marketing of the product – hence you will NEVER see us making claims likes “treats anxiety, helps you sleep better, controls your appetite or cures various forms of cancer”!!
- We are REGISTERED MEMBERS of all associated regulatory bodies in every territory across the globe where you find HEMPFUL products sold
- No media consumer watch journalism will be calling us out for deceiving our consumers by not delivering on our promise and the content of our product – as we voluntarily send samples of all our products to INDEPENDENT LABORATORIES FOR TESTING on a regular basis to ensure our quality is consistent and most importantly legal for that territory
We therefore strongly advise that you consider these points when choosing a CBD brand, as any transgressions or non-compliances with the above would highlight concerns that they are NOT legally registered manufacturers. This can translate into a product that could potentially do more harm than good.
The industry has enough misconceptions and misinformation as it is, and such irresponsible companies and brands only serve to further confuse the most important member of the supply chain … you!