The question that always pops up and we all want to know is ‘How much CBD oil do I need to take?’ There is no simple answer, yet it is essential you find the right dosage for you. Here will give some CBD top tips and usage guide to help you navigate your early CBD experience.
We all react differently to CBD. Our bodies have different needs so we need to pay attention and monitor closely our CBD intake. Many of the brands out there have different information which can have confusing and conflicting information to say the least. Ultimately, we need to be able to determine exactly how much CBD we are taking by the milligram.
Hempful Easy-to-Use Spray
Hempful CBD oils are designed with an easy-to-use spray top bottle with precise dosages in each of our 4 concentrations. You can decide which strength best suits your needs and start from there.
Sample intake of Cannabidiol by milligrams using Hempful CBD sprays
|Mg of Cannabidiol per bottle||Strength||Mg of CBD per spray||1 spray, 3 times a day||2 sprays, 3 times a day*||3 sprays, 3 times a day||4 sprays, 3 times a day||5 sprays, 3 times a day|
*recommended daily use
CBD Top Tips and Usage Guide
- Start by taking 1 spray of CBD oil, three times a day to begin.
- Hold the oil under your tongue for at least 90 seconds, allowing the cannabidiol to absorb into the bloodstream.
- After a few days increase to 2 sprays, three times a day and continue for a couple of weeks.
- In these initial weeks, take notice of how you respond.
- If you do not experience the desired effect after 3-4 weeks, increase the number of sprays gradually until you notice the desired results.
- It is essential to spread the usage evenly over the entire day, such as three times a day.
- But you can experiment with how much, how often and when you take it.
- Be consistent and persistent
Carefully monitoring the dose according to your needs is not only firmly advised but essential for you as well. If you found these CBD top tips useful let us know and spread the word.