Hempful Protein Brownies
Here’s a tasty treat which takes no time at all to prepare and bake. Hempful protein brownies are full of goodness, absolutely divine to the taste buds, and a winner with all the family. And they are so easy to make.. Go on give them a whirl and let us know how you get on..
Find us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter…
¾ cup of Hempful protein
3 tbs of cocoa powder
¼ cup of coconut oil
1 tsp of vanilla essence
½ tsp of baking soda
1 tsp of salt
1/3 cup of honey
½ cup of chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350oF, 180oC, Gas mark 4.
- In one bowl mix your dry ingredients.
- In another bowl mix your wet ingredients.
- Stir in the wet mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spread into a baking dish and pop in the oven for 35 minutes
- Let it cool for a bit. Slice and serve