Hempful Hemp Seed
Hemp seeds are one of the most nutritionally dense foods on the planet. These ‘Super’ seeds are non-psychoactive and are completely legal to consume in most parts of the world. The nutritional value of hemp is phenomenal. The profile includes:
- Protein: Every 100g of hemp seed has 33g of protein, including the complete Amino Acid profile necessary for life and the function of our bodies.
- Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs): The perfect ratio of Omega-3 and Omega-6, which helps boost our immune system, and keep our hail and nails shiny. Every 100g of hemp seeds has 47g of EFAs.
- Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA): One of only 5 known sources of this ‘wonder oil’ believed to prevent inflammation.
- Phytosterols: High amounts of cholesterol-fighting plant sterols, with 1480 mg present in only 20g of hemp seeds.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA): Over 15 times as much fat-fighting acid as fish oil.
Hemp seeds also have a plethora of fat-soluble vitamins and minerals including Magnesium, Calcium, Iron, Zinc, B Vitamins, Vitamin E, and Vitamin D3 (the only known plant source of D3!) as well as antioxidants and enzymes. They’re also low in carbohydrates: All of these benefits with only a ½ gram of sugar for every 20g serving.
Available in 250gram packs for retailers, wholesalers and distributors. Alternative sizes and weights are available for the food service industry and on bulk orders. Please get in touch and we will be happy to discuss your needs.